Suma Bac is a concentrated liquid detergent sanitiser for cleaning and sanitising equipment, work surfaces, floors and walls in hygiene-sensitive areas, particularly kitchens.
Features and benefits of Diversey SUMA BAC Sanitiser Concentrate D10
- Contains a broad-spectrum bactericidal agent for instant cleaning and sanitising of food preparation areas.
- Concentrated for economy of use, when used as recommended.
- Safe for manual use on all surfaces.
- Fully biodegradable.
- Non-perfumed. Leaves no taint or smell on cleansed items.
- Provides an effective barrier to cross-contamination of all work areas.
Directions for use
- Suma Bac has maximum cleaning and sanitising effect when used undiluted.
- Switch off the appliance (in case of equipment) and remove all gross soiling to improve the effectiveness of product.
- Apply Suma Bac and allow 10 -15 minutes contact time for sanitisation. Rinse off with potable water.
- For food contact surfaces Suma Bac can be used at 0.4% v/v dilution as spray and wipe without rinsing.
- For heavy soiling, it is recommended that cleaning and sanitising is carried out in two separate steps.
- Normal soiling : 20 ml. in 1 litre of water. (2% v/v)
- Heavy soiling : 50 ml. in 1 litre of water. (5% v/v)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.