Suma Dip is a liquid destainer/ presoaker specially formulated for the removal of stubborn stains from cups and crockery through a soaking process.
Suma Dip is a chlorinated, alkaline liquid, which is suitable for presoaking/destaining of very heavily soiled articles. It contains a blend of scale inhibitors and alkali for the removal of stubborn soils from cups and crockery. The formulation also contains active chlorine for the effective removal of tea and coffee stains.
Features and benefits of Diversey SUMA Dip K1 Destainer
- Removes stubborn tannin stains.
- Effectively assists in the removal of burnt-on food residues and starch.
- Easy to dose either manually or with a dosing pump.
Directions for use
- Fill a soak reservoir with warm water (40-50OC)
- Add 10-20 ml Suma Dip per litre of water
- Immerse the items in the solution for 15 – 30 minutes, depending on the degree of soiling
- Pass items through dishwashing machine.
To avoid possible damage, soak decorated china and plastic items for less than 30 minutes. Do not use melamine type of plastics. Do not use silver, brass and copperware.
Safe handling and storage information
Suma Dip is alkaline. Use with care. Protective clothing/gloves should be worn to avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. In case of skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Store in original container. Avoid extremes of temperature and exposure to sunlight.
Under recommended conditions of use, is suitable for use on most materials commonly encountered in the kitchen. Do not however use for alkali sensitive items such as copper, brass or silver. This product should no be used for soaking melamine type of plastic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.